Wednesday 6 April 2016

Guy arrested for exploding his girlfriend's butt during rough sex(18+)

19-year-old Sean Williams busted his older girlfriend's butt, 26-year-old Tamela Martin while they were having sex the doggy style.

According to her, "we was doing it then he flipped me over and began to tear it up from the back. Asked him several times to be gentle, then I began to beg him to stop. That's when he started going harder. I felt pressure building up in my booty and it felt like my booty was trippling in size, I felt the skin stretching. It was a pain I never experienced.

Tamela was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital after her 911 call. Tamela received butt injections recently to give her a larger butt and she said she was very much aware of the risks involved.

Williams has been charged to court for assault for ignoring her pleas to stop. He has been charged with one count of sexual assault and one count of aggravated assault.

No comments: