Saturday 30 April 2016

Nigerians react to Edible Catering's cheat story with Tee Billz

While disclosing how her marriage crumbled, Tiwa Savage said in an interview, "While we were sleeping, his(Tee Billz) phone was going off and it was middle of the night and I kept on seeing the name calling him 'Edible Catering' and it didn't make sense  because why would a catering company be calling my husband at that time of the night and yes as a woman, I picked up his phone and went through it and got into his Whatsapp and there's this long conversation with this same edible number and I'm seeing stuffs like 'can we meet at the hotel tonight', 'do you live alone', 'and is it okay if I come by'. The last message I saw was, 'I had to leave at 7am because you were still sleeping'. Then he responded saying, 'yea, because you knocked me out last night, it was a great night'.

Nigerians on Twitter are now dropping very funny comments on the issue while mocking 'Edible Catering'.




No comments: