Saturday 16 April 2016

Who I'm dating will not put money in your account, says Yemi Alade

Yemi Alade has opened up on her relationship status and also urged people fond of criticism and false talks about her to mind their businesses.

The singer who had been linked with dating her manager, Taiye Aliyu, Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo, and co music star, Phyno noted that her relationship was the most private party of her life and she would remain silent on that.

In a interview with Entertainment Magazine (e247mag),Yemi said, "I don't go out looking for trouble. I am pretty reserved and that has gone a long way for me, maybe that is why people say Yemi Alade is scandal free."

When asked about her relationship status, she said "Yes, I am in a relationship, but I prefer to keep it private, no too much talk about it."

She added that it was best for people, especially tale-beares to keep to themselves.

Besides, who I'm dating doesn't put money in anyone's account, so?


Source:Liveofofo.com 

No comments: