Wednesday 20 April 2016

Wife accuses husband of using Aboniki balm and dusting powder as lubricant during sex

Omolara Acchoyame has dragged her husband Solomon Acchoyame to an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State for torturing her by applying hot ointments on his manhood while having sex with her.

Speaking before the court, Omolara said her 44-year-old husband usually waited for her to fall asleep, then he would take off her clothes and without waking her up he would have sex with her, which she never enjoyed.

She said, "My husband has three hot ointments which he uses during sex for lubrication." She went ahead to list the ointments as aboniki balm, mentholatum and dusting powder.

"I met my husband 14 years ago and bore him three children and apart from torturous sexual escapade, our major quarrel has been based on the fact that I didn't know what he does for a living.

"He goes to his village three times a week and I don't know the reason for this since his parents are dead and when he comes back, he would say he does not have any money. My husband does nothing for a living. Please dissolve the marriage so that I can start my life all over again. " She begged the court.

Solomon in his defense said that when he met his wife, things were going on well for him and it was with his money that he trained her in the university. After a while, I started experiencing financial difficulties and I couldn't complete my own education. I want to perform my obligations as a father and husband, but I am handicapped, he said.

He denied ever torturing his wife during sex by using those hot balms.

Adegboyega Omilola, the Court President after listening to both parties, adjourned the case till April 12 for trial.


Source:lailasblog.com 

No comments: