Wednesday 4 May 2016

17 year old boy from Benue State kills mum for making him impotent

A 17 year-old boy, Agayo Iorzenda, confessed to killing his mum at Tse-Agaigbe Ikyurav-Tiev 11,in Katsina Ala Local Government Area, for making him impotent since past few years.

The State Police Commissioner, Mr Paul Yakadi while parading the suspect yesterday said, the suspect was arrested on Monday evening by the police in Katsina Ala. The suspect had shot his mother with a locally made gun while he accused her of witchcraft.

Assistant Superintendent of the Command Public Relations, ASP Moses Yamu while speaking on behalf of the State Commissioner of police said, investigations are still on going and once they were done, the suspect would undergo a trial.

Iorzenda told reporters that, "I went to consult the oracle over my impotence and I was told that my mother used my manhood for witchcraft and rendered me impotent. She did not want me to be a man. So my friend advised me to kill her so as to use her blood to acquire spiritual powers that will help me become rich and also do many other things, that is why I shot her. "

No comments: