Saturday 9 April 2016

Happy Birthday Clara(a message for you)

We have lived over six years of our lives calling each other friends. But you mean more than that to me. You are my blood, my sister. It just happened that we found ourselves in separate families.

In my next life, I would give anything to be born on the same day and by the same woman with you. That's how much I don't want to miss you.

You have always stood by me just like the elder sis you are. Your loving and kind heart has made you stand out amongst many.

Who said only your blood is family? You can find your family in others too and they turn out to be the best, but please don't steal mine, she is gold to me.

I want to say a big thank you to God for today, for this day gave me a sister.

Happy birthday gorgeous.







No comments: