Friday 15 April 2016

Nose job leaves man with flesh eating infection

Air steward Rodrigo Alves,popularly known as 'The Human Ken Doll' who is originally from Brazil but lives in London is presently at the hospital after contracting a flesh-eating infection after he had a nose job done.

According to Daily records, three months after his latest operation which was done on his nose, he has been rushed back to the hospital.

Rodrigo posted a picture of his face in bandages and wrote, "I had a nose reconstruction three months ago and it seems like the new cartilage has been rejected by my body. It is terrible and I'm trying to go back to London as soon as possible for help. It got harder and harder to breath an snow my nose is completely blocked. A horrible hole has appeared in my nose and the infection is eating it. If it does not stop, it could eat my whole face. I am very worried. "

No comments: